How Facebook Ads and DinMo work
Did you know that Facebook is owned by Meta? 🤔
That's why we've integrated DinMo with Meta Ads to help you create outstanding Facebook Ads campaigns. Learn how to use DinMo's data activation platform and Meta Ads' advanced targeting features to reach your ideal audience on Facebook and achieve your marketing goals.
Learn how to use DinMo with Facebook Ads in just a few simple steps:
- To get started, connect DinMo to your Meta Ads account
- After connecting your accounts, you are ready to create an audience in DinMo using all the available data in your Knowledge Store. The audience will be used for your Facebook campaigns
- Once you have created your audience in DinMo, you can share it with Meta Ads
- Meta Ads will match your audience with their known users using Customer Match, and you can check the resulting match rate in DinMo
- DinMo automatically updates your audience, ensuring that it is always current and accurate
With the seamless integration between DinMo and Meta Ads, you can easily create highly qualified audiences and use them to drive successful marketing campaigns on Facebook.
Personalize Email Offers based on the Customer’s Product Category Sensibility
This use case provides you with simple steps to personalize your emails communications based on your customer's interests.
Improve Ads ROI by Excluding Existing Customers
Exclude existing customers in ad campaigns to save on expenses and focus on acquiring new ones with advanced DinMo audience builder.
Re-engage with users by reactivating Top Passive Customers
This use case provides you with simple steps to effectively reactivate Top Passive Customers with DinMo
Google Search Ads 360
Enhance the efficiency and reach of your search advertising initiatives by integrating DinMo and Google Search Ads 360
Google Ads Store Sales Direct
Drive more accurate ads by connecting your offline sales to your Google Ads campaigns with DinMo's Store Sales Direct integration
Build highly precise audiences using DinMo, and seamlessly sync them to Pinterest with just a few clicks