Last updated : March 16, 2022
DinMo understands that protecting data and privacy is a key issue for all web users who visit the company's site (whether prospects, clients or mere curious visitors). DinMo is committed to respecting privacy and protecting personal data, i.e. the data that can identify directly or indirectly a visitor as an individual.
What personal data does DinMo collect?
DinMo collects and processes data that the users voluntarily provide to visit DinMo website or use DinMo software. It also collects data concerning the preferences of the users and traffic (such as IP addresses).
The purposes are to enable the users to visit the website, create an account to access DinMo, to use DinMo software, to improve services and occasionally sending them commercial offers.
More precisely, DinMo processes users data to :
- Consult DinMo website
- Create an account to access and use the DinMo Software
- Register for the newsletter
- Download our online resources
- Improve services by placing cookies on users’ devices
- Send commercial and marketing offers
Personal information like email addresses, first names, second names and the companies can be collected.
DinMo collects this data on a legitimate interest basis and follows the recommendations of the French national commission for data protection and liberties (CNIL) on commercial prospecting by email by considering itself a B2B participant.
DinMo also collects data relating to the commercial relationship with the users, especially history, billing and payment.
DinMo also collects data that web users do not directly enter, such as cookie identifiers, browsing data, etc.
A cookie banner appears when first visiting the DinMo website and is used to:
- Inform web users of the purposes of storing cookies
- Object to the collection of data not required for the functioning of the site
What is the personal data collected by DinMo used for?
We mainly use the data collected to:
- The execution of the service relating to the use of DinMo
- Process the messages we receive
- Send editorial publications and newsletter
- Produce statistics on DinMo's website traffic
- Provide social sharing functions on our website
- Very occasionally, to provide commercial messages by email or via the web channel
Of course, DinMo never uses personal data for marketing and commercial purposes without respecting the consent of the users.
Is personal data transferred to third parties?
DinMo does not sell personal data to third parties.
DinMo may transfer personal data to its service providers for the aforementioned purposes. Before doing so, DinMo takes measures to ensure that the personal data is processed with the appropriate protection as required under specific data protection laws.
The service providers concerned are currently:
- For email communications: Hubspot
- For website traffic analyses: Google
- For web targeting operations: Google, Facebook
- For social sharing: Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, AddThis
DinMo may transfer personal data if its disclosure is required or if DinMo deems it necessary to do so in order to comply with laws or other applicable texts, or to protect or defend its rights or those of its employees, customers or any other person.
How long does DinMo keep my data for?
The storage periods differ depending on the purpose.
- DinMo software
DinMo keeps the information relating to the management of the customer account, orders, billing, payments 10 years after the last contract of the user
- Dispatch of the DinMo newsletter
Every year, DinMo deletes from its recipient lists all contacts who have been registered for more than a year and who have not opened emails for more than a year.
- Browsing data
DinMo configures its analytics tools and remarketing lists so that data is not stored for more than 13 months.
How do I exercise my access/modify/delete/portability right?
Every web user can exercise their rights by sending:
A letter to DinMo – 60 rue Fran_ois Premier, 75008 Paris
A copy of a form of ID must be provided with all applications. DinMo will process your request as soon as possible and at the latest within one month.
There are also tools for independently deleting some of the data that we collect or for opting out of communications:
- All of our emails contain a link that allows you to unsubscribe
- Some browser settings allow you to reject/delete cookies
- Some tools allow you to select which cookies you want to accept or reject, such as your Online Choices
If you have any questions about personal data, please contact DinMo by sending:
A letter to DinMo – 3 rue François Premier, 75008 Paris